The website has been updated and the Android app will be updated in the app store shortly. Feature-wise, the main items are to fix the previously mentioned annoying issues
- Navigating away from the app mid-workout and coming back – your workout will still be there
- Using the app without internet reception will still allow you to record your workout
- A news link so you can see this blog for updates
The last feature is only really for the Android app but if you are using the iPhone app, you can still pre-load by opening in reception and then using while out of internet reception.
Behind the scenes, a bunch of technical updates have been maded
- Android app is using Cordova 6.0.0
- Angular JS has been updated from 1.2.x to 1.4.x
- Angular Bootstrap has been updated from 0.11.x to 1.1.x
Ideally these changes won’t have any functional changes but should boost performance a little by using libraries a year newer. On the other hand there may be a few glitches on the way. If so, please email or message me.